Thursday 11 March 2010

Goodbye, Pork Pie

So here I am in Auckland for my last day in NZ, and everything is conspiring, God bless it, to make me feel not too sad about moving on. Since I landed it's been damp, grey, congested, expensive and thoroughly miserable - just like London, in fact, and I can't say I'm feeling homesick. Plus the bunk above me is so low I feel like Alice in Wonderland.

So it's off to Fiji iwth a glad heart, for 10 days of boats, beaches and bronzing (sounds better than "sun, sea and, er, precious little of the other"!). I don't think there's much in the way of internet access out there, so this is adios until Hollywood. I'll be an LA woman before you know it...

1 comment:

  1. Abigail,

    If you are reading this then I am very relieved and, I hope, this comment finds you in fine fettle. We are looking forward immensely to your tales of the Fijian hurricane Tomas. Please email myself or Jojo to confirm your survival. Wow...what a crazy trip!

    Loads Of Love,

    Matt

    ReplyDelete